Sunday, August 9, 2009

I got my wish! I looked out my window around 10 last night and it was raining!! I was so excited that I ran outside with my new umbrella and went for a quick walk down the road! I think I had a smile on my face the whole time and I'm sure I looked a little strange!! I'm such a nerd... but it was fun!

I guess I've kind of gotten into a daily blogging habit now haven't I?! Today I did have a purpose though... I just wanted to explain that I probably won't be blogging or answering e-mails this week because I'm going on a homestay. I get to live with a Japanese family for the week! I'm excited but a little nervous too. I am excited to learn as much as possible, but I just don't like not knowing what to do and how to act in new situations.

Please be praying for me and the family I'll be staying with. I'm pretty sure they are not Christians so pray that I will be a good testimony to them.

I think that's all for now! Stay tuned for stories at the end of the week... I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories about 'cultural mistakes' that I've made!

Have a great week!

No comments: