Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Friendship English Camp...

We made it! We survived Friendship English Camp!
I forgot to mention it before I left, but Aug 3-5 was Christar's annual Friendship English Camp! It was a lot of fun and I am so glad I got to be a part of it! There's lots more I could say about it, but for now, I just wanted to say thanks for praying for us and the students who came! I think everyone had a great time and it was a wonderful first time experience for me!
The last 3 days have made me more grateful for just a few luxuries in life that easily get taken for granted... air conditioning, sleep, and my own shower!
I'm also really grateful for my teammates and the other Christar missionaries... they are so great to work with and it was really neat to watch everyone working together this week!
Now, I'm off to make dinner (yes, at 8pm!)... then shower and bed for me! I stayed up late with the girls last night and 6 came pretty fast this morning!
More stories and pictures to come soon!

No comments: