Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!

Today is a special day in the Timmons family... it's my Momma's birthday! I won't mention any numbers though because I might get in big trouble... I may be 23, but I'm still afraid of getting on Mom's bad side! :P
I couldn't be more thankful that on this day, my Momma was born :) I have been so blessed to have her as a mother!
One of the many things that I love about her is that she is always there when I need her, no matter how busy she is. In the last few years, I have finally come to the stage of life when I actually appreciate (and take) her advice and I really appreciate how she always has the answer I'm looking for... whether it's a question like "How do I make chicken noodle soup?" or "which colour shirt should I buy?"

I couldn't ask for a better Mom! I certainly wish I could be with her today (especially so that I could go to Applebee's for dinner with 'the gang'!), but unfortunately there's a great big ocean between us at the moment! But I did get the keener of the day award because I called her at 7:20 before she went to work this morning (one of the advantages of a 14 hour time difference!) to say Happy Birthday!

Mom, I hope you know how special you are to me and how much I love you! I hope you have a fabulous day... you deserve it!

I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww Hill, thanks so much, you know I feel the same way about you xoxo