Thursday, December 31, 2009

Look what I woke up to!!!!

It finally happened!!! I woke up to snow!!

Every morning when I get up, the first thing I do is peek out my curtains so see what the day looks like. Every time for the last few weeks, I've been dreaming of opening my curtains and finding snow falling... and this morning it finally happened!! I woke up, and it was snowing... a lot!!! First it started like this...

then it got better and better....

It hardly ever...(practically never) snows in Hirao but it snowed for at least an hour today!! (and perhaps more before I woke up!) It didn't stick to the ground or anything, but it was enough to make me giddy for the rest of the day! I absolutely loved it! At one point the snowflakes were so big and fluffy and it was what my Mom and I call "shakey-ball snow" :)

Anyway, just thought it was necessary to share my excitement this morning! Happy New Year!! :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

oooh, that's sooo exciting! so fun!