Sunday, September 20, 2009

I almost made it in time for a gorgeous sunset... When I was biking home from church I could see the sky was beautiful and I could see the big round sun starting to set so I decided to take a detour back to my road by the river... but apparently I was just far enough away from my new sunset viewing spot to miss the climax! But, I did get to enjoy some pretty spectacular colours! Here's what I was able to see...





Even though my pictures aren't really anything special, I still enjoyed it and wanted to share some of the beauty with you! Maybe later this week I'll get my timing right and be able to share the breath taking beauty of the setting sun in this corner of the world!

I felt the urge to take a self portrait for my Momma because she always laughs at me when I do that! I made the necklace I'm wearing :) and yes Mom, we can share it when I get home! : P

This week I'm going camping with my teammates and I'm SO excited! I love camping and I haven't done it in a long time... maybe 10 years? We used to go camping a lot when I was little, but my parents decided that the only part they really liked about camping was the campfires so they built a fire pit in the back yard and we haven't gone camping since!!

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

No comments: