Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We're Off!!!

Greetings from Vancouver :)

We survived our crazy busy week and here we sit in the beautiful Vancouver airport (how nice is free wireless by the way?!) just waiting for our flight to Tokyo!

My classes are DONE!!! It's super nice to have that behind me now, but boy am I tired of writing papers now! I'm not cut out for school! :P

My brain sort of went blank as to what to write now... guess I'm running on too little sleep to think clearly! Basically I just wanted to say that we're on our way to Japan and getting pretty excited. We know it will be a very emotionally exhausting trip full of heartaches and also celebrations, so please pray for us. Neither one of us has done anything like this before, so it's all new for us.

We will have internet access, but I'm not sure how often we'll be able to write... if you want to be added to our prayer list, leave me a comment and I'll add you. We hope to send out at least one or two e-mails this month to let everyone know how things are going and how they can pray. Also, Bobby wrote a wonderful daily prayer calendar if you're looking for specific requests... You can find it here.

Thanks for praying... Happy first day of summer by the way :)

No comments: