Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Heartsy...

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.
I've discovered this cool new website that someone called the "groupon for Etsy" and so far, I think it's pretty neat! I haven't spent a whole lot of time looking around yet, but I got a $5 credit just for signing up under someone's link to it so that already gives me a good impression!

I don't really know if it's American or not, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. If you sign up under my link (http://heartsy.me/users/123575/referral?c=plink), you'll get a $5 credit too!
Basically, it looks like certain Etsy pages/products go on sale every day through Heartsy so if you've had your eye on something for a while, who knows, maybe it'll go on sale!
I've never actually bought anything from Etsy, but everything I've seen is really neat! It's all homemade products. So, why not give it a try... it doesn't cost you anything to sign up and in fact, we'll both get a $5 credit! :)
Happy shopping!

** I discovered that apparently I don't get my $5 credit until I get 5 people to sign up, but you get your $5 credit immediately! (Just 2 more sign ups to go!!) ;)

No comments: