Thursday, December 16, 2010

My way of celebrating!

Today was the big day... I wrote my last final exam for this semester!!! I'm SO excited to be done! I had decided a little while back that I was going to celebrate by making Gingerbread men... so that's what I did this afternoon! I bought a mix from Superstore (highly recommended by the way!) and set to work! I had a lot of fun! I made icing and decorated them after too :) Take a peek...






I'm quite proud of myself :) I love being creative... and I love having time to bake and be creative again!!! Tonight our apartment building is having a cookie exchange mingler and I can't wait to share our treats! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look really yummy!
Wish I could have a nibble.
Christine

Melissa said...

those are awesome! i love the snowflake details and the gingerbread men are cute!

Taka & Aki said...

Wow! Those are really good! and i'm sure they taste good too! Don't forget to pack one of those kits for next year:):)

Hillary said...

that's a super good idea, Aki!! I hadn't thought of that, but I'm definitely going to stock up! :)