Monday, February 15, 2010

The Valentine's edition of the smile list...

It's finally here... my favorite day of the whole year! Happy Valentine's Day :)
I think my smile list for today could be summed up in 4 words...
Valentine's Day and Bobby Baden :)
As cheezy as that sounds, it's true... I'm in love and I love it! Valentine's Day has always been my favorite day and this one was extra special for me!

I sort of forgot to post last night, but hey, better late than never right?!

Here's my smile list...

-I forgot to mention this last week, but... finding Japanese mayo in the grocery store made my day!!

-lots and lots of snow

-the deli at Superstore

-a Superman marathon on TV

-my best friend calling me to tell me she's engaged!!! :D (and having my other best friend on the other line with her!)

-getting asked to be a bridesmaid :)

-Charlie Brown's Valentine's Day special

-wii with Sheila!

-getting a package in the mail :) (and as much as it drives me crazy... having to wait until Valentine's Day to open it!)

-watching a husband wait for his wife at the airport with a rose in his hand :)

-seeing a boy standing at the bus stop holding balloons and flowers.

-a post man walking out of the grocery store with flowers :)

-picking up my sister at the airport :) (it's been over a year since I last saw her!)

-teasing "Uncle Bobby" with Drew on Skype

-a 5 year old's knock knock jokes :)

-family fun and laughs :)

I haven't been keeping very good lists since coming back, but those are just a few of the things that are keeping a smile on my face these days :)

Happy Valentine's Day! Remember... whether you've got a valentine or not, YOU ARE LOVED!!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Hey, my name is Bobby Baden. What a coincidence!

Hillary said...

You are too funny! no wait, that's not possible for me! :) Thanks for making me laugh once again!