Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Christmas in July?!

Today I got showered in gifts from my students for no particular reason... it felt like Christmas! I got a magnet, candies, a melon, roses, a hand made bag, and even some chicken! I have to say that I am quite spoiled!
I can't quite capture it well enough, but I LOVE the bag! I might have to use my imagination to figure out what I want to use it for, but I really like it! How thoughtful :)

Today is my last official day of teaching the church classes until September since we take the 5th week off. I'm quite looking forward to having the day off tomorrow (and Thursday evening!) Although I do have my share of 'things to do', I am really excited about not having to set an alarm tomorrow! What a treat!

Anyway, I should get going... I'm determined to make a healthy dinner tonight so I better get started on that before I have to go and teach again! I wonder what tonight's students will bring for me?! :P (just kidding!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous bag!
MT