Wednesday, May 12, 2010

wordle...

One of my friends just posted a wordle picture (makes a picture of a bunch of words from a website or text, and the more frequent a word, the larger it is) she created based on her blog. I had never heard of it before, but it looks really cool! Of course, out of curiosity, I did the same thing. Here's what mine turned out like...

Wordle: Untitled (click to make larger)

I'm not really surprised by it... I think it's a pretty accurate description of my life (except the random words like now and just... apparently I use those a lot!) and I'm pleased to see the words like wonderful, blessed, joy, God, love, and (of course) wedding that did show up bigger :)

Anyway, I just thought this was really neat so I thought I'd post it... you should try it out too! (http://www.wordle.net/)

No comments: