Thursday, May 13, 2010

My little love story...


I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but somehow I keep forgetting! Today I finally posted pictures of the little book that Bobby created for me when he proposed! It's absolutely amazing! He's so creative and I just felt the need to brag about him :) I posted them on Facebook because it would take forever to do it on here, so you can find them here
I've said it before, but I'll say it again because I don't say it enough! God has blessed me with an amazing fiance! Bobby is incredible. He's sweet, romantic, kind, thoughtful, wise, smart, respectful, and so much more! He's a great example to me and has helped me grow in so many ways. I espcecially admire his passionate love for the Lord and how he displays it in all areas of his life.
Just thought I'd share just a glimpse of the amazing blessing that God has brought into my life!
I love you, Bobby Baden!!

No comments: