Thursday, October 13, 2011

Every Little Bit Counts...

Right??

I had my first weigh in and measure today and although I must confess I wish it was more encouraging, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pleased :)

All measurements were down which is encouraging... I've lost 8 inches all over (combo of all measurements) and I lost 1/2 a pound. I actually lost 1% of body fat which is the most encouraging for me since I know that's what I need to decrease the most right now.

I made an appointment on Friday to get set up with Smart Curves which I'm pretty excited about :)

Anyway, I hope this is a sign of good things to come... I was warned that the first month or 2 show the least results... but then again, I know this is a journey and it will take time to get where I should be!

9 comments:

Bobby said...

I'm proud of you! :)

Nadine Crain said...

I'm proud of you too! thats so great Hillary!!!! :)

Coach Dueck said...

Good job Hill! 1/2 lb down is better than gained and now your body is fitter and healthier! Yay!

Plus real, lasting weight loss is slow!

Lindsey Dueck said...

OOPS! That last comment was from me!

Hillary said...

Thanks everyone :) I definitely appreciate the encouragement!!

Christine said...

awesome Hillary keep it up, but now I feel really bad about myself, just came back from Mennville's amazing fall supper, and over ate, as usual

Brad and Melissa said...

me too, me too! i'm proud of you too!!

Auntie Deb said...

Don't worry about your weight being a certain number. If you are losing inches but not pounds that means you age gaining muscle mass. Keep up the good work!
Love you

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about your weight being a certain number. If you are losing inches and not pounds you are gaining muscle mass. Keep up the good work!
Love you