Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our first home and a wedding update :)

Well, it's long overdue now, but I finally posted some pictures of our new home in Otterburne :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=285408&id=517722436&l=748bfa9249

We had an amazing time in Edmonton/Vegreville for Nadine's wedding... everything went so well and it was so great to be a part of Brandon and Nadine's special day!I have to say, best part of the whole weekend... falling in love with my husband all over again :)
I haven't posted my own album on Facebook yet because I've got so many pictures to post, but haven't had time to organize them into an album, but I'll leave you with some of my favorites....
So great spending time with Ang again... and getting to enjoy the excitement of her recent engagement too!
The four of us had a blast hanging out together! Adam and Bobby kept each other company since Ang and I were so busy!


Congratulations, Nadine :) I love you OTNS!

No comments: