Thursday, October 8, 2009

Procrastination at its finest...

So... I might have to confess that when I logged in to Facebook to check my e-mail/notifications today, I looked at this note that a friend had written. I thought it looked like a fun thing to fill out so since I'm putting off studying Japanese at the moment, I thought I'd post it on my blog! Feel free to copy and paste it to your blog and fill it out for yourself too!

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 8
2) Who were you dating? that word wasn't even in my vocabulary yet!
3) Where did you work? who wants to think about work when they're 8 years old!
4) Where did you live? Truro, Nova Scotia
5) Where did you hang out? my backyard, my friends' house or my second cousin's house
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? nope
7) Who were your best friends? Alicia and Kathy
8) How many tattoos did you have? as if I'd be allowed to have tatoos at 8!
9) How many piercings did you have? none
10) What kind of car did you drive? a good 'ol bicycle! (I remember it had white tires and I used to love coming to sudden stops trying to make white marks on the road!
11) Had you been to a real party? I don't think so
12) Had you had your heart broken? not that I remember
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? definitely single!
14) Any Kids? certainly not!

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 13
2) Who were you dating? no one
3) Where did you work? I babysat... a lot!
4) Where did you live? Caronport, Saskatchewan
5) Where did you hang out? home, my friends' houses, the playground
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? I think I just got glasses when I was 13
7) Who were your best friends? Candace, Deanna, Jamie
8) How many tattoos did you have? none!
9) How many piercings did you have? none
11) Had your heart broken? nothing serious
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single
13)Any Kids? again, certainly not!
14)What kind of car did you have? a good 'ol bicycle... still!

***5 YEARS AGO (2004)***
1) How old were you? 18
2) Who were you dating? no one
3) Where did you work? The Pilgrim Restaurant/gas station
4) Where did you live? Caronport
5) Where did you hang out? my friends' houses, the Pilgrim, the Well
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? glasses
7) Who were your best friends? Nadine, Angela, Dayna, Cassandra, (I actually had a lot of close friends that year!)
8) How many tattoos did you have? still none
9) How many piercings did you have? still none
11) Had your heart broken? again, nothing serious
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single
13)Any Kids? nope
14)What kind of car did you have? still just a good 'ol bicycle!

****TODAY (2009)****
1) Age? 23
2) Where do you work? I'm a missionary in Japan :)
3) Where do you live? Hirao, Japan
4) Do you wear contacts/glasses? still glasses
5) Do you talk to your old friends? I'm really blessed to still have a few really close friends from High School, so yes, I do!
6) How many piercings do you have? none
7) How many tattoos? none
8) What kind of car do you have? apparently some things just never change... still a good 'ol bicycle... but it's a pretty cool bicycle!
9) Has your heart been broken? boy, this is getting repetitive... nothing serious
10) How many kids? none

how was that for pointless trivia for you?!

No comments: